WHAT’S NEW IN ROMANCE TRAVEL!
As you begin to plan for your honeymoon or destination wedding, We thought we would share with you “What’s New in Romance Travel”:
1. Splurging on accomodations: New married are not getting entry-level rooms anymore; they are splurging on “love nest” suites that come with romance inspiring perks like private pools and outdoor showers. This will be the only time for a long time that you will be able to splurge.
2. Customizing your honeymoon/destination wedding:Resorts are giving you more choices, like Sandals, “Your Wedding Your Style”. You have a choice of decor and entertainment.
3. Bigger, better, longer destination wedding trips: New married are adding more perks like private catamaran trips and special brunches. The average destination wedding event has grown from just of couple of people to 40 guests and more of them are a week-long trip.
4. Exploring beyond the resort: Many honeymooners are booking alot of outside excursions in advance, so that they are not disappointed that they are sold out.
5. I do again: The number of destination vow renewals and second marriages has increases, sometimes there are 20-30 people attending, including children and other relatives. The typical vow renewal is booked for the couple’s 5, 10 or 20 year anniversary.
6. Destination Proposals: More couples are popping the question in the Caribbean. Imagine a proposal in the beautiful Caribbean with the proposal spelled out in flowers on the bed before arriving at the resort? Priceless.
Watch for upcoming emails on the following wonderful resorts for your romance travel, honeymoon or destination wedding: The All Inclusive Collection of Hard Rock resorts, AM Resorts, Barcelo Hotels and Resorts, Sandals and Beaches Resorts, Club Med, Couples Resorts, Iberostar Resorts, Karisma Hotels and Resorts, Melia Hotels International, Occidental Hotels and Resorts, Palace Resorts, Palladium Hotels and Resorts, Paradisus Resorts, Real Resorts, RIU Hotels and Resorts. If you want to learn more about something not on this list, call us or email us:
203-221-3171, 888-499-7245, firstname.lastname@example.org.