Travelers are always looking for ways to make their trip more manageable. In order for vacationing to be a hassle free experience, it is bestfor travelers to be knowledgeable and prepared and get the expert advice of their travel agent — yours truly.. Being a smart traveler can change the dynamic of an entire vacation by following a few simple guidelines. A publication, Smarter Travel, has assembled some unusual travel tricks that are guaranteed to be useful in solving common travel blunders.
- VIP elevator service- there is a useful tip to stopping the seemingly endless journey to your room in hotel elevators. To be given priority, simply press your desired floor number followed by repetitive intervals of pressing the door close button. This signals the elevator to climb directly to your desired floor, without making stops at other requested floors.
- Escape restaurant cancellation fees- utilize opentable.com to move reservation.
- Leg Room Wars- in order to prevent the war against reclining airplane chairs, invest in a Knee Defender. This plastic device is FAA approved and attaches to the tray on the forward-facing seat. It prohibits the seat from reclining while you need to eat or use a laptop.
- Broken Zipper Turmoil- most travelers experience the concern of not being able to close luggage zippers before returning home. If the zipper is stuck, find a lubricant such as Vaseline or soap to get it back on track. If the zipper won’t stay closed, find the tooth that is out of line and adjust it with pliers. If the zipper pull breaks away, attach a distinctive keychain that will be additionally useful at the baggage claim.
- The quest for Wi-Fi- NetStumbler is a great program used to track hidden Wi-Fi areas your personal computer may have missed detecting. Smartphone users can download the free Wi-Fi finder app that targets free Wi-Fi locations in the nearby vicinity.
- Lost and Found- if you manage to leave behind important accessories, before going to replace them, inquire with the hotel front desk for a replacement. Most hotels come equipped with extra devices that travelers commonly forget to pack.
- If pickpockets are a big concern, purchase a money belt to hides under your clothes. Self Defense- assembling a few decoy valuables in the possibility of being mugged while traveling is a great investment. Purchase a second wallet containing counterfeit money and cards to deceive thieves. If pepper spray isn’t legal in a particular area, aerosol hair products work just as efficiently.
At Eva’s Best Travel and Cruises, we get to know you, your partner and each other’s desires to customize your trip. With our affiliation with Cruise Planners and American Express Travel, our wonderful team of over 350 travel partners, all vetted through American Express for their high quality and service, will match the lowest publish price and give you the most amenities. You will save a lot of time, money and frustration as we counsel and advise you and your loved one’s dream vacation. Call us at: 203-221-3171, 888-499-7245, email@example.com, text us at: 203-554-4462, check our website at: http://www.EvasBestTravelAndCruises.com.