There is an age old saying about the splendors of a ‘bird’s eye view’; there is certainly no exception when it comes to experiencing the thrills and chills of the magnificent horizons of travel destinations. Traveling the world breeds individuals a new perspective, but seeing the sights in a new perspective is incomparable. There is only so much exploring one can do and see on two feet. Conde Nast Traveler has compiled a list of the top thrilling travel attractions that offer travelers a unique way to see coveted landmarks and destinations.
1. Skypoint Climb (Goldcoast, Australia)- travelers are donned in full body suits then ascend one of Australia’s fastest elevators to the summit observation deck. They are attached to a safety rail for their climb that brings a 360 degree view of Queensland’s southeast region, bustling with beaches and landmarks.
2. Grand Canyon Skywalk (Grand Canyon West, Arizona)- this transparent glass walkway is located at Eagle Point overlooking the main canyon and Colorado River. The walkway expands 4,000 feet above the canyon floor, comparable to the elevation of scyscrapers.
3. Capilano Suspension Bridge Park( Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)- this suspension bridge overlooks Canada’s west coast over the Capilano Canyon. The suspension bridge park located among the lush temperate rainforest is the country’s oldest man-made sight. The highlight of the cliffwalk is the bridge suspended 300 feet over Capilano River.
4. Zipflyer Nepal (Pokhara, Nepal)- this is the world’s premiere zipline that soars 5,000 feet above sea level, through the Himalayan mountain range. The adventure begins suspended over the Seti River and ends overlooking a Tibetan refugee site.
5. Peak 2 Peak Gondola (Whistler, British Columbia, Canada)- ascending 1,427 feet above the valley floor between the Whistler and Blackcomb mountains will take your breath away.
6. Dyen Sabai Restaurant (Luang Prabang, Laos)- to gain access to this restaurant guests have to make the journey across a bamboo footbridge. Those brave enough to journey across will be rewarded with an open-air restaurant providing stunning views of the city. For an authentic dining experience of the natives, guests sit on floor cushions while feasting on Lao barbeque.
7. Nevis Bungee Jump (Queenstown, New Zealand)- travelers will be taken to the jump pod by cable car overlooking Queenstown. This jump is not for the faint of heart-it drops brave travelers 440 feet over the Nevis River for 8.5 seconds.
At Eva’s Best Travel and Cruises, we strive to find you the ultimate adventure! With our affiliation with Cruise Planners and American Express Travel, our wonderful team of over 350 travel partners, all vetted through American Express for their high quality and service, will match the lowest publish price and give you the most amenities. You will save a lot of time, money and frustration as we plan your next thrill seeking vacation. Call us at: 203-221-3171, 888-499-7245, firstname.lastname@example.org, text us at: 203-554-4462, check our website at: http://www.EvasBestTravelAndCruises.com.