Many of us travel to get lost in the breathtaking panoramic views that surround us. A great scenic view encompassing all the beauty a destination has to offer is priceless. When unbeatable views are combined with delectable gourmet cuisine, hotels are offering the new travel hotspot: destination restaurants. USA Today has compiled a list of the 14 best hotel restaurants in the world that will leave your pallet and eyes fully satisfied.
1. Mango Reef at the Alexandra Resort & Spa, Turks and Caicos- although this restaurant appears to be a tourist destination, locals make it the most recommended dining in Turks. The most popular dishes offered are conch dishes( fritters and salad), as well as the lobster and fish.
2. Terrazza Brunelleschi Restaurant at the Grand Hotel Baglioni, Florence- the restaurant is a great place to snap some picturesque photos while dining on scrumptious traditional Italian cuisine. Outdoor seating is available to revel in the Tuscan architecture and countryside. Feast on the highly recommended veal and cheek.
3. Six Peaks Grille at the Resort at Squaw Creek, Lake Tahoe- this destination restaurant provides guests with mountainous views and valley landscapes. They specialize in craft cocktails and unique dishes.
4. Jade Cuisine at the Jade Mountain Resort, St. Lucia- this restaurant overlooks the peaks and crystal clear water surrounding the resort. The Tarragon Roasted Wahoo is a fan favorite combining flavors of the island with a European accent.
5. Restaurant Petrus at the Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong- enjoy spectacular views of Victoria Harbour while dining on French cuisine. The restaurant’s wine list is among the most extensive Asia has to offer.
6. Lounge at the La Reunion Golf Resort & Residences, Guatemala- the luxury golf resort is surrounded by two active and two dormant volcanoes. The al fresco lounge offers juicy burgers and speciality smoothies overlooking the volcanoes. On weekends, Guatemalan cuisine is served.
7. Restaurant at Hotel La Mariposa, Costa Rica- the restaurant overlooks the Pacific Ocean and the Manuel Antonio National Park.
8. POV at the W Washington DC- this restaurant named after point of view, gives stunning views of the nation’s capital. They have wonderful cocktails guests can sip while overlooking the Washington Monument. On Sunday, there is a 3-course brunch with unlimited pitchers of sangria, Bloody Mary’s or mimosas.
9. The Restaurant at the Auberge Du Soleil, Napa Valley- the resort is acclaimed with a Michelin-star restaurant providing views of the lush countryside.
10. Mar’sel at Terranea Resort, Rancho Palos Verdes- do not forget your formal wear at this high end dining destination. Recommended entrees are California Chanterelles to wagyu ribeye steak.
11. Aubergine Grill at The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler- the restaurant provides hearty grub you can enjoy while gazing at the pristine mountain ranges and flora.
12. Restaurant Prete Rosso at Hotel Locanda Vivaldi, Venice- the resort offers admission to their gorgeous terrace dining during the operational season of April through October.
13. Sierra Mar at the Post Ranch Inn, Big Sur- the restaurant is raved to be the best in Big Sur, California. Recommended dishes include: Morro Bay oysters on the half shell, Harissa grilled octopus, and Lone Mountain Wagyu Steak with a crispy potato cake, and cambazola with spinach. The restaurant has an extensive wine collection from the hotel’s wine cellar.
14. Lobby Lounge at the Mandarin Oriental, New York- the restaurant longue offers sweeping city views alongside high-end dining. The main dishes are Americanized with Asian accents.
At Eva’s Best Travel and Cruises, we get to know you, your interests and desires and customize your trip. With our affiliation with Cruise Planners and American Express Travel, our wonderful team of over 350 travel partners, all vetted through American Express for their high quality and service, will match the lowest publish price and give you the most amenities. You will save a lot of time, money and frustration as we counsel and advise you on your dream vacation. Call us at: 203-221-3171, 888-499-7245, firstname.lastname@example.org, text us at: 203-554-4462, check our website at: http://www.EvasBestTravelAndCruises.com.